Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where do all your pens go?

Now you have an excuse for why you didn't get your homework finished on time.

7 comments:

  1. This video is a fail, and also put on a blog, so the thing in the bottom left is correct,but seriously,this is sh!t, no offence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, this website is the online equivalent of Australia's Funniest Home Videos. For some unknown reason (especially to my wife!) I couldn't stop laughing at the desperate noise this clown makes when electrocuted at the end of the clip. There's something about dickheads getting their comeuppence that I find highly entertaining. Sue me.

    Also, it's been a pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I was trying to say was: it's been a trying and sluggish hell of a week. I find bellybutton fluff amusing at this point.

    Can someone come back and teach my new 10-1's how 1+1=3 and how Mr. Goodwin's humour really IS misunderstood and ahead of its time.

    Any takers? I'll buy you an ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll gladly come in on wednesday. I keep planning to but I seem to get stuck at Yuko's house learning Japanese...

    And no ice-cream either. I'm lactose intolerant >.<

    And, uh, sir? Please don't mention bellybutton fluff again =S

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.o bellybutton fluff ... ok thats a little weird but Giv why not?

    And on the topic of teaching the new 10-1's I'll gladly join you Giv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll message you.

    And Goodwin be ready for Kate and I to give your name at the office on wednesday as the one we're visiting k? lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be happy to see you, Wednesday. Come one, come all. I'll check my timetable to see when I'm not actually teaching and we can sit and chat.

    I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete