Saturday, February 13, 2010

My snail speech year 7

I promised myself i would type up some of this speech just because it's a classic- it shows my obsession with snails at the time.
It took me 7 minutes to start on the day because i couldn't stop laughing haha
5 years later and the speech makes no sense what so ever...

Good day, Mr goodwin, fellow students and snails, Why are they left abondoned? Even though they are slow, smooth, slippery, slimy and sluggish, and also considered slegless, they will always be the centre of attention in your luscious garden. The majority of people would say that snails are editing a boring tale, but in my view snails are the best surprise in the mail. My favourite snail max, passed away from a geranium that tasted like uranium because it was sprinkled with pesticide. Sadly, I had him in captivity in a fish tank for two years but then i had to let him free because he was contaminated.

That's just half of it....the rest talks about feeding them haha

2 comments:

  1. Those were the days! I remember that speech well. I also remember it took about two or three tries before you were actually able to SAY it.

    Do you still have snails?

    Do you race them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way i grew out of them. I guess it was the age of discovery?? haha

    ReplyDelete