Saturday, February 20, 2010

SOS!!!!!!

Ok by now i think u've got the point.... We are all over the english teachers... But i swear god hates me..... I am stuck with THE WORST teachers ever.... not jus english.... ((actually my english teacher aint that bad.... Wait i take that back yes she is....

Maths jus makes me want to slit my wrists and jump out of the third story window.... I never thought i would hear myself saying this but I WISH I HAD MISS MAHONY BACK!!!! This teacher finds the most complicated way to explain the simplest things and wonders why noone understands him....

As for art, dont even get me started... its funny how your favourite subject can become the worst so quickly... She talks with her hands constantly but its not the bearable kind, not the simple guestures that help explain something.... Its the repeating the shape of a human figure several times for no apparent reason... It takes a lot of self control not to climb over the table and tape her hands to the desk... Then their is the "lets draw cave art with LOTS of line work but NO detail" ummm please explain??

Can i add the person who said that "at st mary's they treat you like an adult" is an absolute LIAR and that they should be burned at the stake.... I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but I feel like they all think im stupid.... the amount of times i've heard "does that make sense?" or "you understand?" in recent weeks is making me go crazy...

I thought having air conditioning would be a blessing but be careful what you wish for... THEY NEVER EVER turn them OFF.... Most lessons i run out the door to escape the cold....

Going to st mary's has made me realise one thing... I MISS JOEY'S.... i miss mahony's yelling.... i miss long lunches.... i miss the teachrs in general...



SAVE ME!!!

15 comments:

  1. Rachael I can totally understand where you are coming from with art. I have her for tutor group as well.

    As with the "treat you like an adult" I did notice that, espically when they get year 11 on the branxton bus to put their bags down in a stright line when you get out front of the town hall >.> Hellooooo we are not in primary school.

    And now for the same thing I told goodwin on wednesday.

    Yes, English sucks.

    Although by the sounds of the rest of the teachers I didn't get as bad. My teacher is pretty nice but she sometimes dosn't give us enough work? Is that possible? I mean what she gives us is knocked over in half the lesson and than its back to passing notes, writing on peoples hands, drawing in books, staring at the clock, listening to your ipod or falling asleep. I think you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair though, the bags in a line thing is only by the one teacher, who seems (to me at least) to be somehow mentally disturbed. That being said, even though I really don't like English as much as I did in St Josephs, I generally like my teachers, and I'm getting just a little tired of everyone complaining about them, especially when they don't have the decency to at least do it in the same post as comments, rather than have five seperate posts saying basically the same thing, as it is now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well josh, everyone wants to be heard ok? And i agree, the bag thing is stupid, i think that *ahem* certain teacher IS disturbed. He is kinda weird. And we get TOO much work in math..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see more people using the blog recently. I had no idea so many of you would feel so strongly about your teachers. The Mrs. Mahony withdrawal symptoms happens to many students when they move on. She was my best maths teacher too, but it all went downhill from there.

    To Josh: your repeated efforts to portray level-headed diplomacy while your friends are in varying degrees of frustration and are clearly venting will only:
    a) get you beaten up by everybody on this blog, and:
    b) that is all

    To Rachael: the Art teacher of which you speak I believe once worked at St. Joseph's. She was lovely, but I'm certain she was unaware the sun set in the West, you know what I'm saying?

    By the way, keep an eye out for details of the 2010 Dio Short Film and Screenplay Competition. The keyword this year is "LEAF"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dropped art because of the teacher.... =( ~

    *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness no, not cyber beaten up! Anything but that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyber beaten up.. no josh I live 3 doors down ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yer i actually HATE the air conditioning i would rather sizzle in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea that crazy bag guy IS my maths teacher

    ... cry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man that sucks Rachael *passes tissue*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josh will face Marie's wrath come Monday morning, brothers and sisters! That is, if she hasn't gone three doors down and laid waste to his sinning soul already. Can I get an 'Amen?"

    I'm loving this 'Crazy bag guy.' Perhaps he suffers from a compulsive disorder? You better watch him, don't turn your back. You can't trust SANE maths teachers, let alone their less than mentally stable peers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your getting people mixed up... Silly goodwin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I meant Kate. I did it again. Sorry Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) nope josh is still alive and he is still anoying as ever :D but than you can't have josh any other way.

    ReplyDelete