Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do you have anyone like this in your class?

Watch this and tell me if you still think some of the classic things said in our class last year by certain students can compare to this bozo!

5 comments:

  1. Yes some things can compare.

    Well at least my "Shakespere stole Harry Potter quotes" can compare.

    Giv and Amy remind me neally every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, not everyday. just every second one between us.

    I cant really think of anyone from our class but i have a couple in my classes now. No names shall be mentioned

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Amy, there's a couple I can think of but no names. Unlike Amy though that's mostly because I don't actually know their names...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...well i see it every day at least. Some people actually wrote in on their books for yr 11.

    Never going to live it down

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha im pretty sure does SA have the same money as us, and, err paper doesnt come from trees comment from a certian air head in 10.1 gives this blonde bimbo a run for her money.

    ReplyDelete