I am bored out of my brains!!!!! But I ended up watching Shane Watson run his first test hundred at the MCG on TV yesterday :) WOO HOO. Also, I have been doing lots of cleaning :( Shell
They're ok, but i want work to do. Like something that will actually make me use my brain. Also, I don't understand. People were claping Shane Watson for that hundred, when really he hit it straight into that other guys hands and was just incredibly lucky. I don't get why we are congratulating luck.
Also, Amy, you are saying that you think it's silly that people are congratulating a cricket player for luck, but the bigger question is: why are we congratulating any sport players for making any achievements what so ever? Do they really matter? Do they contribute to society in any way? And don't give me that entertainment crap, because when sport players go out on that field and try their best, the last thing on their mind is trying to entertain the crowd. I'm just saying...
lol. No i agree. I'm not a sport person. I'm one of those people who just wants Australia to win gold in swimming in the olympics. Dont know why, but thats just me i guess. But i agree with you completely
Josh is starting to show signs of cracking under the stress of too much free time. Any longer and they'll find a fashionable straightjacket and padded room for him.
But that is exactly the problem with you guys. You are in need of stimulation. Your brains are crying out for new challenges and you have to wait so long to get them. But don't worry, St. Mary's will come soon...
... and suddenly you won't have time to stop and scratch yourselves. I guarantee it.
By the way, I need ideas for a new ad campaign for the 2010 Short Film Competition. I have a few preliminary ideas floating around, but am always out for bright sparks with their bored brains, ready to dump a fresh load of ideas like a new catch of prawns. Know what I'm saying.
This year will involve a screenwriting component. I haven't decided yet what to make the length of each screenplay. And I'm hoping the local C.S.O will push this out to the Sydney schools. I'm going to set up a website to showcase past films, including some of my own and some of yours.
Holidays are boring as hell. I have had only a few shifts at woolworths. 4 hours this week... and it got spent cleaning everything at the front service desk. Yay for holidays -.-
Goodwin, all I'm hearing from you is "I disagree with you Josh, but I have no intelligent remark to retort your arugment with, so I'm going to ramble on about dribbledy droo..." :P
Best smashing holiday of my life covered 1 third of Australia in 2 weeks. Climbed the Sydney Harbour bridge today and didn't fall off,went to the 3 sisters, scenic tours around nsw, went to surfers paradise and shopped till i dropped. Never stayed in so many hotels in my life before (about 6). All worth it!!!
I am sick... other than that, good thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am sick... other than that, good thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am bored out of my brains!!!!! But I ended up watching Shane Watson run his first test hundred at the MCG on TV yesterday :) WOO HOO. Also, I have been doing lots of cleaning :(
ReplyDeleteShell
They're ok, but i want work to do. Like something that will actually make me use my brain. Also, I don't understand. People were claping Shane Watson for that hundred, when really he hit it straight into that other guys hands and was just incredibly lucky. I don't get why we are congratulating luck.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Your congratulating the fact he did it 99 other times without hitting it to someone else's hands:P.
ReplyDeleteNone of your damn buisness!
ReplyDeletehaha ok. And you're quite right josh
ReplyDeleteAlso, Amy, you are saying that you think it's silly that people are congratulating a cricket player for luck, but the bigger question is: why are we congratulating any sport players for making any achievements what so ever? Do they really matter? Do they contribute to society in any way? And don't give me that entertainment crap, because when sport players go out on that field and try their best, the last thing on their mind is trying to entertain the crowd. I'm just saying...
ReplyDeletelol. No i agree. I'm not a sport person. I'm one of those people who just wants Australia to win gold in swimming in the olympics. Dont know why, but thats just me i guess. But i agree with you completely
ReplyDeleteJosh is starting to show signs of cracking under the stress of too much free time. Any longer and they'll find a fashionable straightjacket and padded room for him.
ReplyDeleteBut that is exactly the problem with you guys. You are in need of stimulation. Your brains are crying out for new challenges and you have to wait so long to get them. But don't worry, St. Mary's will come soon...
... and suddenly you won't have time to stop and scratch yourselves. I guarantee it.
By the way, I need ideas for a new ad campaign for the 2010 Short Film Competition. I have a few preliminary ideas floating around, but am always out for bright sparks with their bored brains, ready to dump a fresh load of ideas like a new catch of prawns. Know what I'm saying.
This year will involve a screenwriting component. I haven't decided yet what to make the length of each screenplay. And I'm hoping the local C.S.O will push this out to the Sydney schools. I'm going to set up a website to showcase past films, including some of my own and some of yours.
So, a 30 to 60 second ad... go for it!
Holidays are boring as hell. I have had only a few shifts at woolworths. 4 hours this week... and it got spent cleaning everything at the front service desk. Yay for holidays -.-
ReplyDeleteGoodwin, all I'm hearing from you is "I disagree with you Josh, but I have no intelligent remark to retort your arugment with, so I'm going to ramble on about dribbledy droo..." :P
ReplyDeleteBest smashing holiday of my life covered 1 third of Australia in 2 weeks. Climbed the Sydney Harbour bridge today and didn't fall off,went to the 3 sisters, scenic tours around nsw, went to surfers paradise and shopped till i dropped. Never stayed in so many hotels in my life before (about 6). All worth it!!!
ReplyDelete+ I went on a cruise in Sydney on New years and had the best view of the fireworks and danced the night out. lol
ReplyDeleteMarie. I hate you. Lol. No kidding. My holidays have been pretty average. Too many funerals for my liking but what can you do?
ReplyDeletePlanning on being a total geek on monday and heading to Bree's for a Lord of the Rings marathon. It's gonna be a long day lol.