Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Comment ment for 1+1=3

Dear Goodwin,
Your new blog would not let me comment.
But nice title

9 comments:

  1. I'm still unsure what I'll do with the 1+1=3 blog. I thought about a review site for everything I read and watch, allowing for guest writers, like yourself, to contribute.

    I also thought about making it a stream-of-consciousness rambling blog, full of stuff and nonsense.

    Maybe it can be both.

    Any suggestions?

    As far as your ability to comment on the site, I'm not sure if I have to invite you on as an author -- like this blog -- or whether you ALREADY CAN comment on it using your 'Dashboard' to click on NEW POST. Give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i'll try. And as far as what to write, i'm really not sure. I'm not a really good blogger so i really wouldnt know. Although a review site sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodwin started his own blog. It's titled "1+1=3"

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm....how's that any different to this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea where you vent about students and other teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I should?

    I would be breaking all sorts of professional codes.

    Hmmmm... where to start...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meh, make the Blog private and no know else will know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just use Initials..... you can be the Gossip Girl of the St Joey's Staff Room!

    ReplyDelete