Marie, as a friend, I am going to give you a fair warning. Don't let any one you care about start your family car, don't go near the windows, and most importantly, don't let some italian guy carrying a machine gun into your house under the belief that he is a plummer.
At least you still got an A!
ReplyDeleteLOL don't worry i know someone that missed out from a higher band by one mark in 3 subjects!!! Our whole english class did well!!
ReplyDeleteHA!
ReplyDeleteYes we did :):)
ReplyDeleteI know Mrs Meredith was VERY proud of us :)
she would be proud of 10-7 though so.....
ReplyDelete(got nothing against them though)
No-one got a band 4 in our class because we are awesome...
ReplyDeleteWhat a reputation we left for the next 10-1 to live up to must i say!!
Didnt they have to give LAST year's year 10s a whole form lesson on how to spell "a lot"?
ReplyDeleteo yer LOL
ReplyDeleteWow. No one in our class got a 4. That is excellent. :) Well done 10-1!!
ReplyDeleteWait, Marie, how do you know that no one got a band 4 in our class? Are you just guessing, or...
ReplyDeleteMr Goodwin told me at school!
ReplyDeleteDon't believe you, sorry...
ReplyDeleteIt's true.
ReplyDeleteHAHA in your face Josh!!!
ReplyDeleteI will have my vengeance for this dishonour to my name.
ReplyDeleteAnd, knowing you, Josh, you are plotting your revenge Samurai-style:
ReplyDeleteKill Goodwin Vol.1
Kill Goodwin Vol.2
Followed by Inglourious Goodwin
Just kidding, Josh.
They'd all be terrible plots
ReplyDeleteHaha. Not to mention, since my revenge would most certainly include mob like hits, let's add "Goodwinfellas" to the list.
ReplyDeleteOr, "The Goodfather"
ReplyDeleteMeh, Goodfellas is the superior film though...
ReplyDeletehahaaha, Goodfather, I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou should of believed me in the first place JOSH and none of this commotion would of happened!!lol
ReplyDeleteMarie, as a friend, I am going to give you a fair warning. Don't let any one you care about start your family car, don't go near the windows, and most importantly, don't let some italian guy carrying a machine gun into your house under the belief that he is a plummer.
ReplyDeleteit's plumber
ReplyDeleteHaha spell it right silly then you can go ahead with your 'plan' LOL
ReplyDeleteOh god, I spelt something wrong on the internet! How embarassing...
ReplyDeleteHehe you spelt 'embarrassing' wrong too.
ReplyDeleteI know, I did it on purpose, lol.
ReplyDeleteNote: I'm actually serious for once, haha.
Ohh I get it, it was a subtle joke...
ReplyDeleteI never knew that had two r's haha
ReplyDelete