I hope you don't mind cause i know i've asked you many times if i could put you down as a reference, well i did for a job at Officeworks, and with this I put the Schools phone number, now not expecting to get this far i'm at the stage where they are gunna ring up with my Referees and check stuff, but this is a problem because you's no longer go to school so no one will answer the phone.
So if it's possible could you email me your number on jeffersonlambert20@hotmail.com PLEASE!
I need it by tomorrow, 3 O'Clock the latest please cause i've gotta go down to Warners Bay for an interview.
Sorry about the late notice but i only found this out today.
P.S You wouldnt happen to have Ms Patterson's number (the English teacher lady)would you? Don't know if teachers share these kinda things and go out for wacky parties. haha, if not don't worry, i would just really like for them to talk to you as you can tell them more of how much i know with technology side and that so yer. If ya don't come on here before then then don't worry, i'll just go jobless for another year hahaha, i'm sure i can find other people to put as referee's.
By the way Tomorrow being Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteJeff, my mobile is 0419979274
ReplyDeleteAnd if any of you punks prank call me I'll find you!
Wow, that there is a bold move Goodwin...
ReplyDeleteNot that big a secret really, Josh. Did you ever bother to check the bottom of the debate permission slip? Same number.
ReplyDeletegrrr, you know i asked him if he knew your number by any chance haha.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that though, dunno when/if you'll get a call but yer.
Well I didn't think to read the letter before I signed it, did I now?
ReplyDeleteMr goodwin i used you as a referee as well!!
ReplyDeleteSo did i. :)
ReplyDelete