It's his way of not feeling lost with out us Steffie, he doesn't have our assignments and stuff so just prints out random stuff and puts them on his desk to compensate for our stuff not being there.
I messed it up for the purpose of the video, believe it or not. I wanted to find some old assignments you never collected back from me and have the coffee mug sit on those. I even had a funny scene planned where I'm sitting by myself in the staffroom, while all the other teachers sit and gossip, reading over your old assignments with nostalgia...
I think i can see my assignment hahah! The thing Bradley said is something i would say lol. I love your expressions when you wrote 1+1=3 on the board lol. I still think it's cool out of all the English classes you have had you consider us your favourite- that's awesome! thanks alot for making this video!!!
It's called a new POST to be specific Marie and it's really unnecessary, most people know they did good, you don't need someone else to blow your trumpet do you?
Now, now, Jeff. Don't be sour about it. Shame on you for trying to take credit for Georgia and Emma's totally original idea. I don't see YOUR Director's Chair now, do I?
haha!!! this is redicilious! but i love it.
ReplyDeleteI can seriously imagine you slipping up and calling your other classes '10-1'.
Great effort haha.
Who made the teacher coffee cup?
Bwahahaha, loved the bit of you with the bat, hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. That is heaps good, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW. That was great. :) Thanks Goodwin.
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant and your desk is messier than usual.
ReplyDeleteIt's his way of not feeling lost with out us Steffie, he doesn't have our assignments and stuff so just prints out random stuff and puts them on his desk to compensate for our stuff not being there.
ReplyDeleteI messed it up for the purpose of the video, believe it or not. I wanted to find some old assignments you never collected back from me and have the coffee mug sit on those. I even had a funny scene planned where I'm sitting by myself in the staffroom, while all the other teachers sit and gossip, reading over your old assignments with nostalgia...
ReplyDeleteBut, I couldn't find them.
Lol. Typical.
ReplyDeleteAnd you just made feel like coming back in to give you a hug for leaving. Don't you dare put me on a guilt trip!!!
I love the Vlog. I'm downloading it so i can keep it =)
Oh, wow. Well that's what I was thinking but then I thought I was over-thinking things...
ReplyDeleteI think i can see my assignment hahah! The thing Bradley said is something i would say lol. I love your expressions when you wrote 1+1=3 on the board lol. I still think it's cool out of all the English classes you have had you consider us your favourite- that's awesome! thanks alot for making this video!!!
ReplyDeleteWait a second i think i saw maths on the side of your cup!! Omg it's a clock! lol. That video proves you don't like your own voice LOL
ReplyDeleteDEAD END 4 THE ATTACK OF THE MUGS LOL
ReplyDeleteMarie is very enthusiastic.
ReplyDeletehahaha. That was excellent. i just love 1+1=3. One of my favorite memories.
ReplyDeleteAnd thankyou to the class that agreed to film, they're a great free cast!!!, Also whos the voice?
Anyway. Awesome Vlog.
lol Steffie!
ReplyDeletethat was magical:) hahah ah i miss our school already
ReplyDeleteMr Goodwin can you please make a new blog talking about how awesome our class went in the school certificate?awesome thanks lol
ReplyDeleteIt's called a new POST to be specific Marie and it's really unnecessary, most people know they did good, you don't need someone else to blow your trumpet do you?
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAH
ReplyDeletejesussss mr goodwin
this is classic!
hope your loving your t shirttt:)
Love it, Grillsface! And the hat! Wore it to EOYA. Got Georgia's Director's Chair too. COOL!!
ReplyDeleteBest presents anyone has ever given me.
I love the dead end remake. =)
ReplyDeleteTHAT CHAIR WAS MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow, now, Jeff. Don't be sour about it. Shame on you for trying to take credit for Georgia and Emma's totally original idea. I don't see YOUR Director's Chair now, do I?
ReplyDeletehahaha, that was my idea, Georgia just beat me to it haha.
ReplyDeleteOh and how did EOYA film making turn out?
I'll be posting some examples here tomorrow. Watch the skies.
ReplyDelete