Monday, April 6, 2009

Now, who wants to be in MY movie?

It appears Jefferson has used this board to shamelessly promote himself. He has put out a casting call and sweetened the deal with a "whatever Goodwin has promised you, I'll double it deal."

This will not stand.

Members of 10-1, I have an idea for a film. A thriller of sorts, lots of potential for scares and making the audience jumping. There's just one thing...

I want your help.

I'm willing to provide you all with the basic idea in my head and allow you to develop it, here, on the board.

It will be confidential and you will be credited for your efforts. Contributers will be given starring roles. But it needs to develop as a story first.

Now, here's the second catch: if I decide not to go with your ideas, I'm going to make the film anyway and just hold auditions. Mwaahhahahahha!

Evil? Yes, I am. But you're interested, aren't you!

5 comments:

  1. Course we're interested. You use such persuasive language =P

    Always willing to contribute. It'll be amusing if anything else.

    Though if you see this before signing out.... check Isaac's post on Shakespeare. I got carried away. (There's also a note on it I want you to read which is why I'm hinting- It's down the bottom incase you feel like skipping the text =P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh, im interested. are we still going with the student farm idea??

    umm...... i need an idea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evil doesn’t even begin to describe you Goodwin :P
    Anyway I'm willing to contribute
    But for now its back to watching CSI T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i would love to be in a film=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe, i wouldnt say evil :p.
    I'm willing to contribute in any way but may be unable to.
    :(
    Amy

    ReplyDelete