Can anyone suggest any good books - I've read all mine :(
No hardcore-bored-of-the-rings-fantasy type or Sci-fi though, thanks!
I recommend The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Go Ask Alice by Anonymous, Notes from the Teenage Underground by Simmone Howell, The Cave by Susan Gervay and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
By the way Mr Goodwin, do you know where I can get a copy of The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger?
Thanks!
♥Aly
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm not sure if you'd like it, however I always really enjoyed a book called the Hard Goodbye by Frank Miller.
ReplyDeleteumm alex, i dont really know what you into.. but ill bring you some.. mine aren't really deep though
ReplyDeleteall lovey-dovey and girlie
that's about as deep as my reading goes!!
hey trashy books are my crack! ;)
ReplyDeletei need them to counter all the "deep" "real" books =D
By the way josh - is Hard Goodbye part of the sin city series?
ReplyDeleteI'll loan you my copy of Catcher in the Rye if you want.
ReplyDeleteThanks sir, i really want to read it!
ReplyDeleteYes it is Alex,wonderfull series.
ReplyDeletevery cool!
ReplyDeleteI'll try and get my hands on it.
alex... while we are on the topic of books....
ReplyDeleteGEORGIA books!!!!!
please
oh! oops!
ReplyDeletei'll bring them tomorrow!
Give me a break
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean marie?
ReplyDeleteUseful Idiots is a good one i forget the author... i read it for our folio last year. its not to deep but it is very interesting.
ReplyDeletethanks luke. ill keep an eye out for it
ReplyDelete