Thursday, April 16, 2009

Come and See................

18 comments:

  1. whats it about and is that matt kelly hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it shouldnt be here - but it has got like 1/4 of our english class in it!

    Its the story of king arthur and the knights of the round table.

    Yes it's matt, there's a lot of other familiar faces too.

    Go and see it - it's cheaper than the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it's cheaper than the movies!"
    There's probably a reason for that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, $12, i dunno, give me some time to think it over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giverny's a dancing tree and lachlan looks like one of The Misfits.

    Plus Kelly wears a fake beard and amy is a male cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SOOOOOOO GOING

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also find the Holy Grail so =P

    Seriously though that tree costume smells kinda funky- and not in a cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only person who has dressed as a tree in public.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and giverny.....

    its kinda disturbing that the holy grail is IN YOUR PANTS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha yeah, the shaving cream one. I remembered straight after I posted it, but I was too lazy to type again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. shaving cream is very very very evil!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My tree looked more like a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah.... steffie's tree is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol steffie you shall forever been remember as the tree :D And ahh giv what is with the holy grail down your pants thats just.. well wait nvm lets just not go there shall we :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ingore my spelling its 9:21 xD i have an excuse

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll have you know it is not 'down my pants' it is tucked underneath my belt between my jumper and tabbard. Ha!

    Silly assumptions.

    Really, it's way too cold to have that against my skin =P

    ReplyDelete