Just so ya no, me and josh did have a whole argument about this picture and it seemed kinda pointless so we removed the comments :) just so ya no and didnt think we were swearing at each other or that haha
aww, you guys should have left it there. and sir, i would have thought all our pure geniuses had been enough to keep you entertained for now?? AM I WORNG, OR DO YOU NOT FIND OUR GENIUSES gennius at all??
Silly Goodwin....pictures like this are funny, no matter how many assignments you've been marking.
ReplyDeleteJosh should like this picture :P
Nar, I actually find it shallow and pedantic (yes, I took that off Family Guy, mwahahahahaha)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust so ya no, me and josh did have a whole argument about this picture and it seemed kinda pointless so we removed the comments :) just so ya no and didnt think we were swearing at each other or that haha
ReplyDeleteIt was quite interesting though...
ReplyDeleteaww, you guys should have left it there. and sir, i would have thought all our pure geniuses had been enough to keep you entertained for now?? AM I WORNG, OR DO YOU NOT FIND OUR GENIUSES gennius at all??
ReplyDeleteThats awesome sir :D
ReplyDelete