Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Need Help With English

Hey just Amy here.
I've been away lately due to illness etc and if anyone has any info on work that i may really need to know about it would be really useful. If not i'm good with that aswell.

Thanx
Amy

7 comments:

  1. Typical english amy.

    Listening to Goodwin speak for the entire lesson (which rocks!!!!) :) all you've missed is joshs new film and watching a few of Goodwins films.

    We talked about like satire and persuasive language in the media but not to much, so dont woz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and somehow we still pass english. ;)

    i hope you're okay amy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    You can borrow my books and stuff the next time I see you. Hope you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love u amy!!! :)

    Get better
    and u didn't miss much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be worried more about maths Amy lol
    Don`t worry all we did was muck around and have fun.We are getting our assignments term 2.
    I love you Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes got maths covered - and lunch date with Mrs Mahony! ;)

    is that how you spell it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx guys
    doesnt seem as if i've missed much

    ReplyDelete