Right, so I give people the opportunity in class to use the blog site and I get 119 comments ranging in topics from someone being a terrorist; Jeff and Josh arguing about films and people's love for Glee. Suddenly things turn nasty and friendships break down, then are rebuilt with much crying and hugging. Rebecca, the alleged terrorist is threatening to hit someone in the head and Shelly hates MADD night.
What on earth is going on here? What did you people DO for 90 minutes?
The first story entry is a KILLER (pardon the pun) and more people chose to comment on who is a terrorist and who is ignoring whom at lunch!
Let's get back to why this blog was established: sophisticated and well-structured responses to relevant and thought-provoking topics.
You are to provide each writer with feedback as their stories come in. Don't try to guess who wrote them, just enjoy them and provide considered responses.
Oh, and Glee IS pretty good.
mg
HAHA!!!! what were we supposed to do, took 10 minutes to read and comment the story, your Trailer wouldn't work and most people have finished our assingments.
ReplyDeleteI actually would have preferred our "discussion" with Ms Webber, that was hilarious, that 119 comment thing was redicilious!!!
I disagree. Having a discussion with mrs. webber was like talking to a brick wall. Less interesting in fact because with a brick wall you can imagine good responses and you don't have to raise your hand.
ReplyDeleteOur 119 comments were amusing. And I actually did a page of typing and actual work between said comments. I will comcede they were ridiculous though.
The first short story was great and I left a response saying that and other things so shhh.
I thought you'd be happy sir, it proves our blog is definitely not dead.
=)
I hate you for calling me Shelly.
ReplyDeleteYes sorry about the comments, and im supprised that you read it all. But i commented on both the terrorist subject and the story.
ReplyDeleteAlso its :
STEFFIE, STEFFIE, AND ONLY STEFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEFFIE posted the comment, STEFFIE wrote the speach, and all though they are both awesome she is STEFFIE!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou for your time and that was citizen duty number 8 i think.
Amy
PS if you read that whole blog you would understand the duties
I have chopsticks today..
ReplyDeleteI wonder what I can do with them...
♥ Shell ♫
Yes, Sir. We had read, and commented the story, and indeed it did prove that the blog was not dead.
ReplyDeleteP.S if Josh accused you of being terrorist, you would have had the same reaction.
It sounds to me like someone's jelous they missed out on an awesome discussion...
ReplyDeleteah, completely agree.
ReplyDeletegoodwin, i think you're just sad you missed our lesson to do gifted and enrichment, yes?
:P
just kidding, but we do need some awesome topics to discuss on here.
maybe like: why is glee so addictive?
;)
What in the world is glee anyway?LOL
ReplyDelete