Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT IS STEFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a repeat of STEFFIES speech.

SHE IS NOT SHELLY YAM SHE IS NOT KATRINA LE AND SHE IS NOT MICHAEL HO!!!!!

and

SHELLY YAM IS NOT STEFFIE YEE SHE IS NOT KATRINA LE AND SHE IS NOT MICHAEL HO!!!!!!!!

and

KATRINA LE IS NOT SHELLY YAM OR STEFFIE YEE OR MICHAEL HO!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL IS ALSO HIMSELF (And for further references he is in year 10 not year 7 and tyson is the one related to STEFFIE)

Thankyou

11 comments:

  1. For anyone who thought my speech was a joke, it was actually meant to be serious (with the exception of the introduction). It was a big 'fuck you' to stupid people who can't tell the difference between two people of the same race.

    I really do despise it more than anything else.

    I am also aware that I swore... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have chopsticks...
    Any idea of what I can do with them?
    ♥ Shell ♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY THE WAY.. My chopsticks are DISPOSABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know what you can do with your chopsticks shell. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay to swear sometimes, Steffie. Go on, let it all out. You're not going to offend me.

    Remember, my confusion over names isn't just with you. I get people in DIFFERENT CLASSES mixed up -- that's how pathetic I am! It's not a racist thing, more a stupidity thing.

    Oh, and Shelly, I'm just glad you've stopped the stalking threats from a few years ago. Especially now that I know you have chopsticks and are willing to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I was in a bad mood when I wrote that. Now I sound like a horrible person... but really, I still do hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool potatoes!

    I'd hate it too!

    Throw something at me next time. Maybe then the point will get through...

    Better make it a heavy object you throw, light crap won't work. Skull too thick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excuse me Goodwin, but I belive my chopsticks are not just ordinary chopsticks. THEY'RE DISPOSABLE, so I can leave them in your eyes and not worry about washing them. :) When I get to it that is. BUT yes, I am willing to use them. :)
    And who says I haven't stopped stalking, just because I don't tell you doesn't mean I don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know whether to laugh --

    -- or start looking out my window!

    ReplyDelete
  10. best if you just forgot about it i suppose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, Sir i would be looking out of the window.

    ReplyDelete