I was recently alerted by a certain Mr Woodbury, that a link that Rebecca posted earlier, was for a terrorism site. I just think it's in everyone's best interest to be aware of this, as it is quite a serious issue, and it needs to be dealt with immediately. Alex is also suspected to be part of this.
Everyone's best interest? You mean they should know about terrorism Josh? I should have expected as much. How can we be sure it wasn't you who posted that link and is now trying to blame it on poor innocent Beccy? Hmmm? I think we should all raise suspicians about one Joshua Walkling, and be wary of links and comments he posts.
ReplyDeleteWell his movies may be crimes against nature but that doesn't make him a terrorist
ReplyDeleteJOSHUA WALKLING!
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid i have some bad news. As you have now releaved my true identity, i will have to shoot you. I am blogging from here in Al queda, and i am warning you JOSHUA WALKING and ISAAC WOODBURY. Were i you, i would not be sleeping tonight, or you may find yourself waking up elsewhere.
Yours Sincerely,
Asama Len Oda (rebecca is only my secret identity)
Three things.
ReplyDelete1- Giv, you can see that it was not I who posted the link, by lookimg at who it was sent by. Bec.
2- Jeff, go worship speilberg and his crappy films, your recent film was poorly edited, and the Others lacked an ending.
3- Bec, I can see you from here...
Josh it's spelt spIelberg, fool, my newest film was poorly acted in, not poorly editied :) and im sure everyone here would agree that the others rocked!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk,
ReplyDelete1. How do we know you're not capable of hacking into Beccy's account? You take IST.
2. Ha! May I remind you that you wrote The Others?
3. You only think you can see her...
1- Nope.
ReplyDelete2- I wrote it, true, but my ending differed from the ones used. I originally had a cool shot of the camera being punched...
3- No, I know I can see her, I just went over and pushed her...
Josh. As you are aware, i'm sure, you lack the ability to have eyes in the back of your head. So, this, i ask you josh, what makes you so sure i was sitting here all the time? It's all part of my plan to make you believe i am who you think i am!
ReplyDeleteI have special power, that enable me to travel within 100000000 of the time you can! Oh, i said too much!
Now, i'm going to finish my mastermind plot to destroy you, JOSHUA WALKLING!
mwahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. I refuse to take your word for it.
ReplyDelete2. That shot epically failed when we tried it and you know it.
3. How do you know it's the same Beccy?
Well i'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm just going to go practise my punches
Amy, I can teach you more than how to punch, i will teach you to DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1- I refuse to belive that you refuse to belive me.
ReplyDelete2- Not my fault, director's should find another way to do it, not just cut to black for no reason.
3- How do you know shutup.
Bec, you so crazy...
ReplyDelete1. Believe it.
ReplyDelete2. You're a director too and you didn't fix it either.
3. I also refuse to 'shutup'. And I know more than you think...
I was not the director of that particular film, and I had no access to the editing of the movie. I'm pretty sure I think a lot, so...
ReplyDeleteI know EVERYTHING about all of you. now if you do not join me in my quest to DESTROY THE WORLD i will DESTROY YOU ALL. I have a bomb in my pocket.
ReplyDeleteGuys,
ReplyDelete1 the quality of your conversation has been lost
2 stop trying to bend, just break and shutup
3 follow the ancient tradition of scilence. It will do you good
Bec
ReplyDeleteThats not a wise place to hide a bomb
Amy, If you like i can hide the bomb ON YOUR HEAD.
ReplyDeleteMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ALSO, i think a ceratin MR GOODWIN will be scared after reading this, and come to the conclusion that we don't work during english, which sir, i can assure you, we do!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood use of debating topics amy, haha
ReplyDeletei said it wasnt a wise place to keep it. I didnt say move it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletebesides, we are working. As you can see all these are rebutles. Practising for state :p
i know josh.
ReplyDeletei will NOT be silent. Though you will all be silent when my bomb explodes on JOSHUA WALKLINGS HEAD. and no, josh, i will not give up, i will seek revenge until the end of time
ReplyDeleteWat u talking bout amy?
ReplyDeletepractice for state, HAHAHAHAHA. you won't MAKE IT TO STATE, if i MOVE MY BOMB.
ReplyDeletei like bananas, and big red buckets.
ReplyDeleteAre you okay there laura?
ReplyDelete1- josh, nevermind
ReplyDelete2- Bec your'e all talk and no action. So good luck with your world dommination plans
yer... how sane to say laura
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Laura! :)
ReplyDeleteOK,
ReplyDeleteAmy- Lol. Love it.
Josh- it was an open for oppertunity when we couldn't think of an ending and you couldn't think of anything else so stop your bitching and change the batteries.
Bec- I would like to inform you I have now placed the bomb on your head and it is set to go off as in a milenia so it won't do any dammage as it will either be buried with you or turned to ash.
NEVER SAY I'M ALL TALK AND ALL ACTION. i just wish not to destroy the computer lab. I'll get you. WHEN YOU ALL LEAST EXPECT IT!!
ReplyDeleteMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
to giv
ReplyDeleteWell that was smart *rolls eyes*
haha, i just wanted to push the fact that this conversation is insanely bananas and utterly stupid, with pointless talking and such.
ReplyDeleteAshley said that if you dont stop it, we will go kurri on you.
:)
p.s
amy, you are amazing.
Giv- How did you get the bomb from my pocket? i thought it was still there, would you like to explain your plan?
ReplyDeleteoh why thankyou, and i concur. This convosation is pointless. but i'm bored :p
ReplyDeletejust a note, my last comment was for Laura
ReplyDeleteAwwww, but Ashley keeps telling me she loves me.
ReplyDeleteGo Kurri? What's that?
Amy- of course it was smart.
laura, tell ashley to get over it. Or she will find herself in a VERY DEEP GRAVE. LOL :P
ReplyDeleteI need not explain my plan to you Rebecca Johnson.
ReplyDeleteAre you diging it?
ReplyDeleteamy - haha, so true, this is a good conversation about nothing, :D
ReplyDeletegiv - ashley said she loves you, and kurri means we'll stab you (inheriting from the hometown)
;D
p.p.s, all ashleys idea.
There are over 40 comments here
ReplyDeletehahahahaha, josh almost fell of his chair. you had to be there
p.p.p.s - ashley said shut up your face, bec.
ReplyDelete(:
HAHAHAHAHA! good Euphamism for stabing :p
ReplyDeleteIt makes sense :p
yes Giverny, you need explain my plan i am asama Len Oden! You all have some explaining to do!
ReplyDeleteASHLEY, your going to Kurri me? I'll put a bomb on your head :P
Lol.
ReplyDeleteTell Ashley I love her too. Sorta. Kinda. Maybe.
And ok, I will now be more wary of anyone telling me they are going to 'go Kurri' on me...
Ha ha, i can see all of you.
ReplyDeleteJust thought i'd let you know. My citizen dutys you know
hahaha, thankyou :)
ReplyDeleteobviously kurri doesn't have a bad reputation, hahaha.
:D
Bec- you need help. You have an obssesion of blowing peoples heads to smitherenes.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys, this is the most responded to blog on the site.
ReplyDeleteMeanign the 10-1 english site of course.
ReplyDelete55 comments and counting
ReplyDeletehahahahahahaha, im in fits.
ReplyDeletegive - if you dont love ashley, she will go kurri and rutherford on you.
amy -you just near made me cry with laughter
bec - stop talking about bombs, your no terrorist, everyone bloody knows your not, haha.
:P
p.p.s ashley says run at me, to beccy.
"hahahahaha, josh almost fell of his chair. you had to be there"
ReplyDeleteAmy, we ARE there. We're all sitting across from each other and speaking via Blogger...
lol. This conversation SERIOUSLY NEEDS A NEW ANGLE. aND JUST FOR THE RECORD, I'M RETIRING From being a terrorist, i'm sick of having no9 friends *cries* I'm no good anyways. i'm hanging up my guns! (and bombs)
ReplyDeletelol yes we are steffie
ReplyDeleteumm Laura, how did i make you laugh?
Let's try and reach 100 comments.
ReplyDeleteLol. Good idea Bec.
ReplyDeleteGo Rutherford? What am I in for now?
ASHLEY! run at me mate ;)
ReplyDeleteGod for you Bec. I here Rehab had an opening for someone like you
ReplyDeleteAnd I can hear laura laughing. Hee hee hee.
ReplyDeletehahaha are you all happy i've given up my terrorist face? Maybe i should be......
ReplyDeleteyes 100 shouldnt be hard the rate we are going
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA! steffie. your crazy.
ReplyDelete:D
p.s anyone going to madd night rehearsal today?
Bec if terrorism makes you happy, thats all that matters.
ReplyDeleteIn am, unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAH REHAB?
ReplyDeleteI don't do rehab. I do alcohol :P
*That was meant to say "I", not "In".
ReplyDeletei'm not sure which rehursal i'd go to anyway
ReplyDeleteI'm in everything but art :s
HAHAHA. AMY, you are my legend :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i will come to madd night, but thankgod i'm not IN the show! LOL
"Rehab is for quitters"
ReplyDeleteShame on you bec. You shouldnt turn to alcohole. Only creates more problems.
ReplyDeleteWell if not rehab. AA meetings are suppost to work, just as long as your violent tendencies dont result in my loss of life. Where as if it was Givs loss of life........Go for it :p
Love you giv
wtf, this conversation went from stupid to stupider (not that thats a grammatically correct word) but seriously
ReplyDelete'They tried to make me go to rehab but i said no, no, no!' lol Glee!
Let's see how long we can last without sending anymore comments.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA. amy, if i need kill anyone on here i9 would point my gun at ASHLEY CREBERT
ReplyDelete*Cries* Thanks Amy, I love you too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, i like to think i'm a sorta legend. And a modest one at that :p
ReplyDeleteAnd rehab may be for quitters, but shed already quite anyway so why not get someone to prepare your food.
Duh
No, not lasting any longer steffie! AND STOP PERVING ON EVERYONE'S PROFILES! I CANN SEE YOU FROM NEXT TO ME :p
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaha. i'm sore from laughing.
ReplyDeleteamy, you are the funniest person to walk the planet.
"Bec if terrorism makes you happy, thats all that matters."
"Ha ha, i can see all of you.
Just thought i'd let you know. My citizen dutys you know"
"Are you diging it?"
"to giv
Well that was smart *rolls eyes*"
and more, hahaha.
steffie, amy - i wish acapella was on instead:(
giv - you are amazing ^-^
Lol yes glee has saved us all.
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry steffie.
And i love you giv
Amy- Lol.
ReplyDeleteAnd steff- we didn't even last a minute. Check the timestamps. Ha!
Bec, you're sitting next to me. You're reading the comment I am sending you. I don't know whether to speak to you in person or on Blogger.
ReplyDeleteyes, accapella would be so much more betterer. sorry for spelling.
ReplyDeleteAwwww thanks Laura. I'm still waiting to find out what to 'go rutherford' means and whether im risking telling ashley I don't love her.
ReplyDeleteAmy- I was actually quoting Matt Kelly's shirt in that instance. Can you imagine this convo if he was still here?
Blogger for shore. It takes more effort so it must be the way to go ! :)
ReplyDeletejust another citizen duty for you.
God, i should get paid for these duties. They're tiering :p
HAHAHAHA. THERE'S AN AVERAGE OF ABOUT 6 COMMENTS PER MINUTE ON HERE. WHO SAID THE BLOG IS DYING?
ReplyDeleteI don't like MADD night. Don't tell Mrs McCool that. Even though I just put it on the internet.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is alive and kicking, spastically!. yesterday i found out that we are the only yr 10 english class that even used the blog... i went on 10-7's blog and Mr goodwin had his 'Greeting" and there was nothing else... absolutely nothing... if it was a desert, there would be tumbleweed going across the screen, its that bad.. we actually use it
ReplyDeleteGiv - lol. yes i got the shirt reference and this conversations madd (lol) enough already.
ReplyDeleteglee is amazing, like, wow.
ReplyDeleteuber, uber amazing.
^-^
YEH. this is rot of fun. I would laugh is Mr. goodwin reads this whole thing, just to find out it's all pointless- and pretty much just us not bothering to get out of our chairs and use our voices :P
ReplyDeleteI can't watch my back Ashley I don't bend that far. And what's go Rutherford?!@?!@!
ReplyDelete*a lot of fun
ReplyDeletethe blog hasnt died and steffie you should think before you type.
ReplyDeleteits like that old saying, if you havnt got anything nice to say dont say anything at all, but who talks these days? we're just so technologically advanced :p
citizen duties number 4 and 5 i think.
its hard to keep track
I want to be the 100th comment.
ReplyDeleteI want to be the 100th comment.
ReplyDeleteI want to be the 100th comment.
ReplyDeletenah,i'm so the 100th comment!
ReplyDeleteGLEE!!! GLEE!!! i <3 laura lol
ReplyDeleteit would prob take goodwin all afternoon to read this, and hes probably be thinking WTF!?! lol
YES!!!
ReplyDeleteBec - how could you?????????
ReplyDeleteThis blog is not pointless. it is a highly sophisticated convosation between the smartest people alive.
Dont ask how smart the others are :s.
That would be funny katrina! this just proves we have nothing better to do!
ReplyDeleteI was the 100th comment.
ReplyDeletegah, completely agree with the whole madd night reference.
ReplyDeletethey could atleast give the band a bow?
hmmm.
apologies to the dancers, haha.
:)
giv - rutherford is the same as kurri, just not as violend - kurri + rutherford = dead beccy.
:S
dont know, ashley is abusive. haha.
Lol. Nice work Steff
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteover 100 comments.
Incase you havnt been following that was citizen duty number 6
i have to agree, MADD night us so bogus, i thought it woulda been better
ReplyDeleteYes we are smart, we are NUMBER #1!!!!
i know bec
ReplyDeleteARGHHHHHH SO MANY COMMENTS.
ReplyDeletehey laura
ReplyDeleteI just finished talking to you
katrina - i love you toooo :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm considering my own survival- I love Ashley Crebert. Yep. Can I stop trying to watch my back now?
ReplyDeleteAnd the Bell just rang so Bye all!
LAURA AND ASHLEY! I will convert back to terrorism, JUST so i can GET YOU!
ReplyDeleteIt's lunchtime.
ReplyDeleteGood buy our awesome blog
ReplyDeleteit has been fun