I've noticed that there are 8 stories on this blog and that not all even fit on the one page.
I was just wondering when authors were going to get revealed because we have 30 people in our class and if they all get revealed at the end people may forget what the stories were about.
I think that once the page has been filled with stories, the authors of said stories should be revealed. I mean let's face it, not many people look back at previous pages, so once it's a new page, those old stories' time of fame is over anyway.
ReplyDeleteyeah well thats what i was thinking
ReplyDeleteYeah but then if you're curious enough you can find out who the later written stories are by using the process of elimination. Defeats the purpose.
ReplyDeletewell thats the only bad thing, and i did consider that, but there would still be enough people left when it gets to the last couple o stories that it wouldnt be that easy
ReplyDeleteI wonder what will happen to this blog after we leave St Josephs...
ReplyDeleteTo access the earlier stories, people need to click on the archives located to the right, just under my youtube films.
ReplyDeleteTo answer Steffie's question, I'll keep this site open after you've all left and you can still communicate with one another - and with me. You may wish to tell me how it's going at St. Mary's, or you might have an English question to ask etc.
If no-one uses it at all, then I might close it.
So, will it be renamed for us next year? Because you wouldn't call your next years 10-1's blog "10-1 Blog", would you?
ReplyDeleteO cool that means i can annoy Mr G over this blog about English questions i need help with next year!Thanks Sir!LOL
ReplyDeleteYes i do believe names should be revealed asap so we can actually relate the names to the stories.That will be way easier!
I seriously love this blog page!!!!!!!
That's a really good idea. Hopefully people use this blog. i will :)
ReplyDeleteTrivia: Beccy said something 3 minutes after me=]
ReplyDeleteIt funny cause you get this 5th story, 6th story, 7th story then this SO HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK?LOL
ReplyDeleteDONT DELETE IT!
ReplyDeleteeven if nobody posts!
Steffie, Shelly and I still have our year 6 blog, it's hilarious to go back and read!
I agree with Alex. It's hilarious to see how much of a stupid/immature eleven-year-old I was.
ReplyDeleteCome on ONLY 8 STORIES??
ReplyDeleteThe deadline was last week!
I agree, Marie. I'm seriously considering FAILING some people!
ReplyDeleteI know the short story is not everyone's cup of tea, but some students who I thought would post something straight away have yet to hand anything in. Interesting!
Lachlan, I guess I'll just rename it to... well... I'm not sure.
Any takers for renaming this site?
the awesome people's blog :P
ReplyDeleteI have two ideas for a names:
ReplyDeleteYe Olde English Blog
OR
The 102 Gang 2009
I like these suggestion. Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeletemg
Yer lachlan`s idea is great!
ReplyDeletehaha,sir can i send you my story but u not put it up on blogger?
ReplyDeleteI think it's terrible :(
TOO BAD!!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, I believe Josh is correct, the story should go on the blog, regardless of quality. That is what the secrecy of the author is about. Anyway, people will now just look for the (maybe) horrid story and think "is that jeff's?"
ReplyDeleteOr maybe, maybe Jeff is being tricky, and his is already up. Woah, think about that, think about that...
ReplyDeleteHmm, good thinking Watso- I mean, Josh.
ReplyDelete