Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yippee!!!!

I've already posted this on facebook but I like sharing- I got my host family today!!!!!!! I'm going to be in Tokyo for a year. Right in the city too =S
And I have a host sister. I've never had a sister before, and I have an older host brother. So something new lol.
I'm just taking up space but I'm excited, sue me! =D

9 comments:

  1. we have to go to school tomoroow :@ :@ :@ :@

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P poor giv. misses out on all the books that are coming out this year. I bet your just dying to read spirit bound and Burned :D
    Guess ill just have to read them for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mail them to me! I honestly don't know how to survive 11 months without books *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww poor Giv. I'm sure you will have enough to do over there since you finally got a sister, ahh minus me btw :P and an older brother :P so you have to keep us updated on what your doing :) maybe just maybe ill have to send you books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh while we are sharing news, Guess what (no purple monkeys did not steel my roof....this time. maybe next time) I'm going to be an aunty xD just thought I would share that will you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo. I'm gonna call you Aunty Kate now =D Lol. Bridget had to suffer through the same so deal =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww man. Oh well me and Bridget will live :D

    ReplyDelete