I would like to know are you using books this year or loose leaf paper??I have no idea if a folder is better to carry around with blank paper or heaps of books. My preference is the folder=]Please let me know what you are doing!! Thanks!
Binder books for me. But i really dont know that i'll have that many normal paged books. Cause my subjects require art books, display folders and manuscript paper
Lol, what a thing to get stressed about! I myself shall be sticking to books.
ReplyDeletesame, if your worried about having heaps on books then get a locker but just cause theres more work dont c y it would be an different from Joeys
ReplyDeleteI'm getting a folder and binder books (with loose leaf in the back for drawring and notes) =)
ReplyDeleteFrom what I know of you marie, binder books sound like a good idea. =P
Binder books for me. But i really dont know that i'll have that many normal paged books. Cause my subjects require art books, display folders and manuscript paper
ReplyDeleteI'm going binder books and a folder too. Seems simpler.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone i am happy now lol
ReplyDelete