Wow... modesty Alex, modesty!
Who is Muse?Just kidding. I like the band, but nothing could drag me to 40 degree heat to watch them. I hope you had a blast though. You're slight, ironic understatement (It was rather enjoyable...... to say the complete and utter least) did not go unnoticed.
Typo: "Your," not "You're"Stupid English teacher!
It was great sir! You should see them when they come back in December.Also it was 40 degrees normally... where we were was more like 55! As for Steffie: Who needs modesty when you have muse! :P
I like being modest...
I've noticed. =P
It's polite...
Wow... modesty Alex, modesty!
ReplyDeleteWho is Muse?
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. I like the band, but nothing could drag me to 40 degree heat to watch them. I hope you had a blast though. You're slight, ironic understatement (It was rather enjoyable...... to say the complete and utter least) did not go unnoticed.
Typo: "Your," not "You're"
ReplyDeleteStupid English teacher!
It was great sir! You should see them when they come back in December.
ReplyDeleteAlso it was 40 degrees normally... where we were was more like 55!
As for Steffie: Who needs modesty when you have muse! :P
I like being modest...
ReplyDeleteI've noticed. =P
ReplyDeleteIt's polite...
ReplyDelete