You've taught me the last 4 years.
I was in your Tutor Group all of last year.
You've taught Kahil and I'm pretty sure you even had Adrian for a time (god help you).
So why is it that you still spell our last name wrong?
Chomsiszak indeed. /Sigh.
Ok I'm tired and picking but still, come on xP
Whoa, where did I misspell your name? Please tell me it wasn't on your report!
ReplyDeleteI am actually very good with your surname, having on more than one occasion to spell it out for other teachers. (Probably when they were writing detentions for your brothers. Just kidding!)
Lol. It's ok it wasn't on my report. Though up untill the ned of year 8 my last name was actually spelt wrong on all my class roles.
ReplyDeleteIt was a couple of posts back now. It's not that bad the blog was just kinda dying.
And your comment about spelling it out for other teachers amused me very much =D
And while I remember, I stil have your SHakespeare book. I sjall birng it in for you on the first wednesday I have off.