I must say I have been pleased with the English results I've been seeing! A few of you actually busted the 40 benchmark in the multiple choice. And ALL OF YOU went very close.Even if YOU are unsatisfied with your progress, just remember you have made me a very proud teacher these last two years.
I am very proud of every single one of you!
Keep your heads up, guys! Only a few weeks now!
This is Nostrils, the Happy Elephant!
Awwww warm and fuzzies.
ReplyDeleteLol. We'll miss you too sir.
And sorry to be a pain in the butt but can you do those exchange thingies for be by monday? Sorry, I know you'll be very busy marking and all. It's a deadline kinda thing. Thanks =)
whats up with the elephant? :s
ReplyDeleteWill have that form ready for you by Monday, hopefully. You may need to sit with me to make sure I'm doing the right thing with it, because I looked it over and it's not the most idiot-friendly piece of paperwork.
ReplyDeleteWho's marking what sections for our exam ?
ReplyDeleteyeah, who's marking the story???
ReplyDeleteyeah, i agree with jeff, who's marking what ?
ReplyDeletenyes, nyes, I concur.
ReplyDeletenawww this is y we love him oh so much... haha
ReplyDelete