Monday, October 26, 2009

Amy's VLOG (if thats what we're calling them)

I wrote short story number 2 "Tough Break".

Just a quick note: I've always wanted to try stop motion animation, so i figured if i'm not being marked on it, why not? So heres my attempt. Also sorry in advance for image and sound quality. I need a new equiptment.

Amy

16 comments:

  1. Amy this is excellent!!!! well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is awesome Amy!

    You never cease to amaze me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work, Amy! There's going to be many people wanting to know how you did this. Very well done! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've lifted the bar high for the others to match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mannequin actually walks a bit like you. The hand gestures it makes and the way it waves goodbye is a lot like you too. Creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I think its more freaky then creepy :p.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the creepy and freaky thing was an inside joke but yes they are both good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, too bad I didn't get the inside joke! I do now though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry i am going to comment this again.

    Why is it that every time i go on this blog site i always end up watching this again?

    I have literally seen it over 6 times and still watching.

    It's addictive and i have no idea why haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy knows why it's addictive lol





    Probably because i get acknowledged?


    O YER!haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, i think it's more addictive cause not much else happens on this blog lately so u just keep watching this marie .

    ReplyDelete