Okay, I have set the blog to PRIVATE, so only 10-1 can see it and comment on it. (I hope, depends on if I did it right!)
After a security breach in which a student FROM ANOTHER CLASS dared to comment here I decided to close off the blog to anyone not personally invited on by me.
I hope people are happy with this decision.
Oh, and where are the other VLOGS? Amy's was SUPERB and I want more! Jeff and Josh, I think it's safe to say that it's about time we saw your VLOGS, don't you?
Well I would post one, but you said you wanted it to be creative, and I'm straining my brain trying to think of a creative way to do it in under one minute, haha.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't have to be too creative, Josh. Film yourself, web-cam style. Or film film the passing clouds as we hear your voice-over. Film ants crawling over a tree trunk.
ReplyDeleteI've seen one where a student used a different image for each person she was referring to. For example, when Jimmy was mentioned, she cut to a cup full of toothbrushes (inside joke, perhaps?) another friend was symbolised by some action figures. etc.
I was thinking a doing a quick one with Star Wars figures.
hahah, how do you know we have already submitted our stories? well u do but everyone else doesn't (unless they are stupid and couldn't work out mine).
ReplyDeleteMuch like josh my problem is the under 1 minute thing, i know it's not set in concrete but still, also i hate hearing/seeing my self but i'll give it a go soon, these things take time :)
Inside jokes... Is there an more evil action in the world?
ReplyDelete