Thursday, October 1, 2009

Identity Crisis

In the post of "How is this going to work?" I asked the question as to whether we should change the name of the blog next year. I believe that there should be an entire post dedicated to the ideas.
If you want to see some pre-existing ideas then go to the comments of the "how is this going to work?" post.
We should keep the dust from collecting on this blog, so we should keep using it next year, but alas, we won't be 10-1 next year, so what will we be?

10 comments:

  1. The 'Has-Beens?'

    The Zero Nine Brigade?

    The Glee Club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the Glee club, for the love of God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been forcing myself to like Glee so don't feel excluded, but it's not working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, i don't plan on watching glee. But i still think we should be called awesome blog or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear to god I won't post if you name it 'The Glee Club'. I don't care how good the show is xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just joking about 'The Glee Club!'

    Jokes!

    Sorry!

    God!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You best watch yourself Goodwin, one more joke like that, and I can't say what will happen to you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so I think "glee club" is out. Any other/ better suggestions?
    P.S. Goodwin got the point of this post and came up with ideas, even though one was completely dismal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm, im kinda liking the "Has-beens" but i thought of a few my self if you don't mind.

    * The "no one reads this any more because we have so much homework to do" blog

    * The "What are we going to talk about now" blog

    * The "Sorry Goodwin.....We have a better English teacher now" Blog (:P.

    Well for the time being that's all i can think of

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooray 4 jeff lol the last 2 are perfection in writing lol jk, altho thats prob the best wev had so far, cos its so true lol haha... how about the "The Extraordinary League Of 10-1 Past"???? i made that up on the spot, dnt shoot me down

    ReplyDelete