Okay legends!
In case you're unaware, your time with me at St. Joseph's has come to an end. This doesn't mean that we shall never see each other again (I'll be very ANGRY if I never see you again!), but it does mean that your time in my classroom is over.
I will be taking over Mrs. Paddison's 9-1 class into year 10 next year, which means I'll have a new 10-1.
Don't worry, no-one can ever replace you! I'll never forget my 2009 class! And this is why it's time to change the name of this blog. I want it to live for as long as YOU are willing.
I'm going to call it "10-1 Goodwin's Greats" until my new 10-1's come along next year when I'll remove the "10-1" tag. Your job is to either come up with a new title, keep it as "Goodwin's Greats" OR insist I keep you as the ORIGINAL 10-1 and the new class will be forced to come up with an original title for their blog.
Over to you.
By the way, you all looked STUNNING on Monday night! I had no idea just how beautiful my students are!
mg
nawww, Goody.
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the name however next year i assume it will probably only be the same people that are on here now, which is about 6 people, so don't expect it to be over flowing :P.
There were a few suggestions for names on the September (or whatever the month was) blog from Amy and Lachlan i liked better=]
ReplyDeleteHaha i could just imagine our class on here when we are 40 years old living our own life chatting on this blog lol!
I agree with Jeff, like 6 people come on! haha
If that lol
ReplyDeleteHopefully more people will come on here next year. And thanks sir, that's so nice :)
ReplyDeleteI think we should keep it as goodwin's greats. It's a pretty good name. and YOU BETTER NEVER FORGET US!