Wow! I loved it! I almost forgot about 1+1=3. You know, I've NEVER used that on ANY other class since.Beautiful video, Amy.I might have to come up with my own.
Thanks, And i think you might have to come up with your own film. Just to round things off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!Best VIDEO EVERRRRR!!I'm crying AGAIN!I am going to make one in the holidays starting off with my year 7 snail speech.I might actually say a bit of it!and once again i love our class!
i'd watch a video where you were just laughing :p
aww. that is heaps good amy!!it's excellent, because it's stuff that only people in our class will get :)
Wow! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot about 1+1=3. You know, I've NEVER used that on ANY other class since.
Beautiful video, Amy.
I might have to come up with my own.
Thanks, And i think you might have to come up with your own film. Just to round things off.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ReplyDeleteBest VIDEO EVERRRRR!!
I'm crying AGAIN!
I am going to make one in the holidays starting off with my year 7 snail speech.I might actually say a bit of it!
and once again i love our class!
i'd watch a video where you were just laughing :p
ReplyDeleteaww. that is heaps good amy!!
ReplyDeleteit's excellent, because it's stuff that only people in our class will get :)