When I saw the word referee, i just assumed you were talking about the umpire like role given to those who are in charge of a sport such as football or soccer.
Yes. Yes, I did. And then I saw the rest of the sentence, and wrote the "oh wait" bit, and then I realized that i should just not send the comment at all, but my finger slipped, and now it's there...
Sure can, kid!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you played soccer. Oh... wait, never mind.
ReplyDeleteThanks sir. and josh..... ?????????????????
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the word referee, i just assumed you were talking about the umpire like role given to those who are in charge of a sport such as football or soccer.
ReplyDeleteNaturally.
ReplyDeleteJosh are you saying u saw one word and rather then reading the whole sentance jsut decided to write a comment on that one word?
ReplyDeleteYes. Yes, I did. And then I saw the rest of the sentence, and wrote the "oh wait" bit, and then I realized that i should just not send the comment at all, but my finger slipped, and now it's there...
ReplyDeletehaha, your such a bad lier
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA SOCCER REFEREE HAHAHA.God your funny Josh!
ReplyDelete