Friday, November 6, 2009

Bree and Giv's VLOG thing

Just quickly through it together. Please watch!

6 comments:

  1. Omg stop making me cry seriously!
    That's the fourth time i have cried this week. I am going to miss our school so much and i think i will drown in tears at the formal and rite of passage, you will see!
    Thanks for that video Giv and Bree it was a great reflection.
    STOP CRYING MARIE HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God! I cannot believe I got 'threw' mixed up with 'through'. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giverny, i think it's fair to say "The Others" was the best damn movie this school has ever seen and will ever see :).

    Nice VLOG, don't no how u got that stupid bird to not fly away but yer, it was good, when Giv was talking it reminded me on Tranfsormers 2, where the camera just kept on spinning and made everyone sick but at least your video was quality, unlike transformers 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks Jeff. Yeah, I was surprised at how close I got to the bird, too. When I first started walking towards it, it was actually asleep, but then it realised I was coming near it, but it still waited until I was about 5 inches from it to fly away. I agree, The Others was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, great work Giv and Bree.

    ReplyDelete