Monday, June 1, 2009

Doritos Winner

Hey Guys.

Just wanted to post this quick message letting yas no who and what won the Doritos competition, and let me tell you, it is well, what's a Euphamism for absolutly crap!!!!

Heres the URL, if you've got a Youtube account please leave as much negative feedback as possible, Goodwin, The whole nation and I already have, so if you have a Youtube account let Doritos know how much you hate it, and if you dont have a youtube account then create one just for this, and possibly to comment my videos :P but thats for another day.

Crap Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ekGzKQExs

Video that Definately Should of won: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pkiFbjcQ4

And who can honestly say this wasn't quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3UtnszDUc

11 comments:

  1. I watched it without the volume because I have no speakers and yes, it's still crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I advise people NOT to read my comment left at these jerks' youtube page. It was a moment of weakness and I became quite vocal. Personally, I would like to hunt down each and every clown who voted for that ad and hurt them.

    mg

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that telling us not to go look at your comments is just going to make us want to look at them even more. Just had to point that out sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly... I ended up looking at the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, may i advise people with a soft ear to swearing probably shouldn't read my comments either, but unlike Goodwins mine wasn't a moment, mine is an every growing annoyance at this stupid company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen it three times and STILL don't get it...

    the only reason i can see it winning is the mild female almost-nudity...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yer but she aint to crash hot...at all

    ReplyDelete
  8. its really just a shameless display of boganism.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im ashamed.
    The 'perfect for dipping' one was way better by far BUT I suppose stupid adds like the one that won actually 'get somewhere' in the media as we only seem to remember absurd acts on television.
    Good luck selling Doritos,
    ALLLIOSSS OMIGOS loserssssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SURVIVAL OF THE DIMMEST


    Classic lol .... wen u read all the comments the only positive ones r the lame ppl who r in it.....besides tht everyone hated it....


    This ad is worse then the cadbury ad with the kids and the eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  11. nah.. i like the second one. it's awesome
    and yeh sir, i just went along and read your comment anyways....

    ReplyDelete