I'm going to be really flexible with those students who choose an option that requires more time. You have to show me that you are working hard towards the current deadline to convince me you need more time.
I'm not a monster. I will negotiate. I want people to give me the best response they can think of for this task. I want people to love Shakespeare as much as I do. To kill your joy with a stupid deadline defeats my purpose, so as Tybalt says: "Have at thee..."
mg
when is the official deadline?
ReplyDeleteSo long as we get a few English lesson im happy as im working on my "dio film comp film" at lunch so actually getting filming done inbetween then would be a pain.
ReplyDeleteI really think more ppl should do the film, to many ppl are taking the easy way otu and just doing the Exposition.
Yes, but the thing about that Jeff is that not everyone has a camera or editing software, so that's not always a practicality. That being said, I am surprised more people aren't doing the performance thing for the class.
ReplyDeleteBah, Goodwin has a camera, and im sure most familys have a camera, and basically every computer solf since 2000 has windows media player so.....
ReplyDeleteBut i do agree with the performance thing
I would just like to say that an exposition is not the easy way out if done well. I will be spending a great deal of time researching, writing, proof reading and just thinking to get a good mark on this.
ReplyDeleteThe reason why i wouldnt be doing a performance though is that i'm doing it for Drama and doing the one thing for two assesments might be the smart thing, That is tht true easy way out.