Hello, 10-1!
The Doritos Advertisement competition closed this week and I managed to get my entry in (just!). You remember the one: Josh Walkling stuffing his face with Doritos and suffering the consequences for not sharing.
Here's where you wonderful people come in: you need to vote for it. You know what, even if you think it's garbage (I've seen some of the competition entries. Believe me, they make mine look like a Spielberg film!) vote for it anyway. It will make Josh and Ashlee feel special. It'll help my starving ego too.
You have to go to www.doritos.com.au and follow the "vote" link. Voting, however, doesn't start until 8th May (this Friday). You should go to my mattg76 youtube channel anyway and click on my films.
Please spread the word to as many people as possible. Give out this link to as many people as you can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3UtnszDUc
See you in the week, 10-1!
Mr. Goodwin
Just a random question.
ReplyDeleteDoes josh or Ashley get ANYTHING for helping you...?
PLEASE SAY NO :)
Oh, I'm not a mean man. I'll get 'em a packet of Doritos each. A big packet.
ReplyDeleteIn the very unlikely chance of us winning any money, I will give them some. They think they're getting 5 grand each. They need to know that even if this was a professional shoot, with professional equipment and a talented director, and Josh and Ashlee were professional actors, they STILL wouldn't get 5 grand for their work. They'd get maybe a grand.
But I'm not a mean person. They can have $1005
mg
(Shakes fist) I'm better than a proffesional I tells ya, better!
ReplyDelete