We're studying Romeo + Juliet and persuasive language in English. We're still doing genetics in science, but moving onto evolution soon. In music, we're starting a new topic but I don't know what it is yet. Also, I wanted to tell you that I wrote some songs, hahah. AND you need to pay the deposit for the snow trip by this Friday if you want to go.
Also, in geography, we're just revising skills. Oh, and Mr O'Connor said he'll give you all the sheets to catch up on PE... I think. Is he even your teacher?
We're studying Romeo + Juliet and persuasive language in English.
ReplyDeleteWe're still doing genetics in science, but moving onto evolution soon.
In music, we're starting a new topic but I don't know what it is yet.
Also, I wanted to tell you that I wrote some songs, hahah.
AND you need to pay the deposit for the snow trip by this Friday if you want to go.
the topic in music is Musicals/Theatre music most likely ill be good at this lol yeah cos were prob gonna go see Footloose or something like that...
ReplyDeletexoxo...katrina
It's musicals AGAIN?!?!
ReplyDeleteAnd in Drama Ms D still isn't back, we got a big talking to the other day about wat was going on so yer
ReplyDeleteAnd im math,
ReplyDeletewe finished surds, revised indicies from lat year, took a test on last years tsuff and our new topic is geometry.
hope it helps amy,
XoXo, Bec
Also, in geography, we're just revising skills.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Mr O'Connor said he'll give you all the sheets to catch up on PE... I think. Is he even your teacher?
Lol yeah he is Steffie
ReplyDelete=)