Friday, May 15, 2009

Favourite thing about english

What are people interested in with regards to any part of the study of english?

Narrative writing?
Expositions?
Multiple choice with regards to comprehension?
Response to persuasive text?
Response to visual text?
Shakespeare?
Much Ado about nothing?
public speaking/debating?
other?

I like shakespeare and narrative writing...

11 comments:

  1. As much as i adore Shakespeare, my vote goes to narative writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE shakespeare, much ado about nothing, narratives, and yeh....


    I HATE ESSAYS, just to let you know.... hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shakespeare, Narratives/ Creative writing in general and Debating.

    Did you really need to ask? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No offense to anyone, especially to goodwin, but I hate english, and I suck at it too. I can't stand it. I can't believe it's compulsory until I finish year 12!!!! :( I don't like anything about it. Ahte essays, narratives, reading, comprehension,shakespeare is not too bad, hate debating, EVERYTHING. and no goodwin it is not your fault. It's just the fact that I don't like english.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH and poetry - how could i forget that!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might not be that good at writing them, but I actually enjoy writing essays.
    Also, Shakespeare is starting to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I no this may sound stupid but i hated English until i had Goodwin, , the combination of 40 minute anacdotes, 2 minutes of telling liam,issac and jarod to shut up and the other 3 minutes just laughing.

    I think its great when we do stuff like the time we had to sell a car and just write short things like that. Shakespeare and Boring Exposition topics are crap but other than that its really one of the only subjects i look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, what a nice thing to say.


    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, seen as though Jeff`s comment has completely changed the angle of this blog lets now dedicate it to the...

    'Thank you Mr goodwin' blog or 'Things we like about Mr Goodwin' blog or 'Ways to embarass Mr Goodwin'blog



    lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, That's just to Nerdy lol, stick to the script

    ReplyDelete