Hey Guys
Because i haven't been able to make a film yet this year i decided to make a quick trailer showcasing and remembering some of the films i've done.
Check it out and tell us what ya think.
Thanks
Jeff
P.S. It's best if you watch it in HD, just click where it says "320" and change it to 720HD. Much better quality!
Wow. Thats a lot of running.
ReplyDeleteI really like it. I think you've combined the clips really well. LOVE the music.
So many memories.
Amy
I actually watched the others again today. My exchange student friend wanted to see it. I loved the part with Loui after I turned the gas taps on in the science room. It took us 2 lunch times to do that. /sigh And Jeff, did you add music when I'm walking to the science room or change it? Because I really can't remember it being there in the original.
ReplyDeleteI like the clips. Montagues (spelling?) are good for memories.
Yeah, I wish there were students still at Joey's this year with the same ambitions. No-one asks me anymore if I can hang around 102 so they can film their masterpieces. They just want to be in my films. Newsflash, kiddies, I don't foresee the chance to make one anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteNice work on the compilation, Jeff. I have to look into uploading some higher-res stuff too.
Yer Giv, Youtube decided to be Nazi and play the old copyright hand on "the Others" so i had to replace some of the music.
ReplyDeleteGoodwin i feel for you, i mean how could you possibly replace the likes of my self, and to a much lesser extend, Josh :P.
Still trying to think of an idea for a new short to make.
I miss filming. It was something to do at lunch. Jeff, you and Josh would love my school, lunch time is 55 minutes.
ReplyDeleteOh and Goodwin, I terrified one of my exchange student friends with tales about the blue seat and your dead end films. Dead end 1, 2 and 3 ;) Hahaha
Cool! Did you load up the films on youtube for this person? I'll still make The Blue Seat... one day.
ReplyDeleteahahahaha, funniest thing. In music only yesterday (yesterday here refers to the incredibly windy day)two non ex joeys students were sitting next to the cupoard that is next to the window. the window kept rattling because of the wind, thus making the cupboard rattle. the two girls scream and exclaim "THERE IS SOMETHING IN THAT CUPBOARD!!!!".
ReplyDeleteBree, Shelly, Steffie and Amy laugh.
Lmao. Memories!
ReplyDeleteYeah I uploaded them on youtube. She screamed at all the right bits and then I told her the stories behind them; and made them funny by talking about the filming off them (especially dead end 3 and Kate throwing mountain dew on Daniel- bahaha) and the people. Sharing life about back home is fun.
Hey thats epic special effects for ya. Gotta get the surrounding enviroment before you get the object ;p everyone knows that.... Don't they?
ReplyDeleteOh, the good times... scaring kids is what makes my world go round. And Kate, you make it sound like I made an artistic decision to throw Mountain Dew on Daniel. Well, even if water WAS available, I still would've thrown Mountain Dew on him.
ReplyDeleteIt's Daniel, who wouldn't take that chance when it was given? (As I say this please keep in mind that it is the nature of mine and Daniel's friendship to rip the other off at any given oppertunity =D)
ReplyDeleteIf someone didn't take that chance theres something wrong ...
ReplyDelete