Nice pic there sir. Its a good article, and i hope that film does become an actual elective subject at joeys cause in all honesty i would have chossen that over drama for sure.
Here's hoping. This goes a long way to convincing the top level I'm the real deal. Art and Visual Design have always been around and, usually, a school will run either Visual Design or Digital Media. Maybe this will help the CSO realise I get more attention and results than Vis. Des.
Has anyone here written me a 4 to 6 page script for the comp yet?
Of course you're a good writer, Amy! You're a great writer. Remember your story for the blog last year? The prison break. Fantastic stuff.
The benefit of entering the comp with a screenplay instead of a film is that your imagination is not limited by time, budget and/or other restrictions placed on filmmakers. You can set your story in outer space if you like, or on a Sydney motorway...
I'd write you a script sir. Except as I'm not actually a student at All Saints College this year, or anywhere else in Newcastle- Maitland Diocese I can't actually enter. I'm kind of lacking in english related stuff at school, for obvious reasons. Been writing heaps of short stories/ random essays because I've been bored. If I write one that isn't actually that bad I'll post it on the blog for you guys to tell me if my english is failing me lol.
Hi Giv, having a great time? I'll let you enter my competition if you like. It's not restricted to Maitland/Newcastle.
Where are the vlogs you promised us? I'm sure there'd be someone in Japan to show you how to do it.
Perhaps you could write a script about a student who puts in the performance of their life in a public speaking show - only to find out he/she is in Japan and the audience didn't understand one word of it. No? Not a good idea? I'll think of something better soon.
How about an exchange student who gets lost in Japan because she steadfastly refuses to buy a map or pay road tolls. "I WILL NOT pay for a road that should be free to go on - even if that road takes me right to where I need to go!"
Lol sir. I am having a good time. I love my host family and while school can be boring and really confusing, the girls there are great. I'm definitely not used to an all girls school but (excuse my language here) there is a hell of a lot less bitchiness. I might work on a script for you. I was never fantastic with film script, I usually just end up writing a play script instead, but that's all the more reason to give it a go I guess. Haha. Hmmm, tolls. I don't think I'm going to forget that trip to and from Sydney for a while. We so should have won that debate -.- Oh!!! I took a photo for Josh, it was of signs that actually were baackwards, just to trip him out after the Burwood ones. Ahhh good times. I've got a little bit of footage of my Japanese home, but I need to ask permission to film my school so I can show you guys where I'm going. I was thinking of talking to my Oral Communication teacher (this is the class that is all in english, the one where they get foreign english speaking people to come and only speak english to students lol), and seeing if the class would like to maybe make a small project of it. Still in planning. I've got summer holidays coming up and I'm sure I'll have a lot of free time xP <<< Needs video editing software =S
Nice pic there sir. Its a good article, and i hope that film does become an actual elective subject at joeys cause in all honesty i would have chossen that over drama for sure.
ReplyDeleteGood luck :)
Here's hoping. This goes a long way to convincing the top level I'm the real deal. Art and Visual Design have always been around and, usually, a school will run either Visual Design or Digital Media. Maybe this will help the CSO realise I get more attention and results than Vis. Des.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone here written me a 4 to 6 page script for the comp yet?
mg
Or made a movie?
ReplyDeletenope, for the first time i actully opened up premier pro and after effects to do some filmy stuff but it was just for a new intro to my films.
ReplyDeleteNow that i have my P's ( :) ) im hoping i'll be able to go places and shoot some stuff on wednesdays.
Also possibly first week back im thinking unless im working i'll come out and see you and a few of my liked teachers :)
No, i do not have an entry. I can't make films, nor am i a good writer, and i have to try an make sense of these gershwin chords for music. Sorry
ReplyDeleteOf course you're a good writer, Amy! You're a great writer. Remember your story for the blog last year? The prison break. Fantastic stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe benefit of entering the comp with a screenplay instead of a film is that your imagination is not limited by time, budget and/or other restrictions placed on filmmakers. You can set your story in outer space if you like, or on a Sydney motorway...
hmmmm sydney motorway, i might have to give it a go now :p.
ReplyDeleteI'll see if i can, but no promises.
I'd write you a script sir. Except as I'm not actually a student at All Saints College this year, or anywhere else in Newcastle- Maitland Diocese I can't actually enter.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of lacking in english related stuff at school, for obvious reasons. Been writing heaps of short stories/ random essays because I've been bored. If I write one that isn't actually that bad I'll post it on the blog for you guys to tell me if my english is failing me lol.
Hi Giv, having a great time? I'll let you enter my competition if you like. It's not restricted to Maitland/Newcastle.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the vlogs you promised us? I'm sure there'd be someone in Japan to show you how to do it.
Perhaps you could write a script about a student who puts in the performance of their life in a public speaking show - only to find out he/she is in Japan and the audience didn't understand one word of it. No? Not a good idea? I'll think of something better soon.
How about an exchange student who gets lost in Japan because she steadfastly refuses to buy a map or pay road tolls. "I WILL NOT pay for a road that should be free to go on - even if that road takes me right to where I need to go!"
inside jokes :@
ReplyDeleteLol sir. I am having a good time. I love my host family and while school can be boring and really confusing, the girls there are great. I'm definitely not used to an all girls school but (excuse my language here) there is a hell of a lot less bitchiness.
ReplyDeleteI might work on a script for you. I was never fantastic with film script, I usually just end up writing a play script instead, but that's all the more reason to give it a go I guess. Haha.
Hmmm, tolls. I don't think I'm going to forget that trip to and from Sydney for a while. We so should have won that debate -.- Oh!!! I took a photo for Josh, it was of signs that actually were baackwards, just to trip him out after the Burwood ones. Ahhh good times.
I've got a little bit of footage of my Japanese home, but I need to ask permission to film my school so I can show you guys where I'm going. I was thinking of talking to my Oral Communication teacher (this is the class that is all in english, the one where they get foreign english speaking people to come and only speak english to students lol), and seeing if the class would like to maybe make a small project of it. Still in planning. I've got summer holidays coming up and I'm sure I'll have a lot of free time xP
<<< Needs video editing software =S
Inside jokes are excellent.
ReplyDelete