Thursday, July 8, 2010

In Fair Verona...

Hello Mr Goodwin and lurking Ex Ten-Oners,
I'm currently in Italy and spent today exploring truly fair Verona! It was soooooo amazingly beautiful and I took a few million photos. I figured after all the work we did on R & J I simply HAD to post a couple!

Ciao!
~Alex

1. Via Shakespeare aka. Shakespeare St - Turns onto Via Capuleti =D
2. Plague on the side of Casa Di Giulietta aka Juliet's Castle
3. Letters to Juliet - Where people leave notes asking to find love or keep the love they have
4. The main plaza of Verona!


3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic pics, Alex! I can really sense Romeo and his gang of no-goods roaming the street in that last photo.

    You're extremely lucky to be visiting such a beautiful place! Rumour had it Shakespeare himself never went there. There's no evidence of him ever traveling abroad.

    Keep the pics coming!

    mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thats amazing.....



    .... I didnt get the chance to see outside Rome....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they might take it a bit overboard and make it really tacky but it was absolutly amazing!

    ReplyDelete