Sunday, August 1, 2010

I AM SOO HAPPPY AT THE MOMENT. :)

I MOVED UP SIXTY PLACES IN ENGLISH!. :)
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!. :)
That is all.
♥ Shell ♫

10 comments:

  1. Congrats miss Shelly. I miss english. I mean the kind where I actually do english work, not talk to Japanese girls trying to improve their english. I mean thats cool too. But I need to write

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write us an exciting account of your adventures in Japan to share with us upon your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Giv. :) And also what Bree said. you should write us an account of your Japan adventures. :) It'll be better to get away from this Othello stuff at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own blog for that: http://gretatotokyo.blogspot.com/

    Though I should probably update it again.

    All my photos are on fb Bree so you probably havent seen any. I'll do that thing where you can 'share fb photos with friends who arent on fb'. There's heaps there.

    I'm thinking of typing up this short story floating around in my head. Maybe I'll post that for you guys. If I actually write it out and like it. xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so this blog is not good enough for you eh, Giv? I can dig.

    Can I join your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Sir you can join my blog as long as you promise to never, ever, post the words 'I can dig' on it ok? Lmao.

    I'll check back in 4 days, as I am off on AFS summer camp. Where you get to hang out with your exchange student friends for a couple of days, as well as about 100 Japanese students >.< Haha. Will be very fun. Enjoy school guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I use phrases like, "Cool bananas," or "Happy days, mayonnaise!"

    What about, "Time to skedaddle, hep cats?"

    No?

    Impossible standards you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha. I reckon you should use them.
    Be yourself and don't let Giv tell you what you can and can not do :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. You're welcome to join my blog sir, and you can post whatever you want. It makes me laugh no matter how much I feel like cringing =D

    ReplyDelete