Hey guys, been busy lately and unable to post. Anyway, what do you think if I came to St Mary's to teach soon?
One or two of your English teachers are going on leave and your school has contacted us concerning replacing them. Take a vote, reply to this post if you want me to come and teach you guys for at least a Term.
It would mean I would have to take a pay cut, but I don't really care about that.
mg
Please please please please please please :) I'm pretty sure you knwo how we feel about our english teachers.
ReplyDeletePLEASE COME!!! I don't care if you keep on calling me Shelly.
ReplyDeleteOMG Mr G that would be a miracle!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAshley Crebert can't remember her password so she asked me to tell you that she says yes
ReplyDeleteLOL. YES MR GOODWIN PLEASE COME!
ReplyDeleteI will bludge less than what I did last year I swear. I bludged a lot last year and now I'm doing shit all. I have used no more than 20 pages in my book and I think 15 of those pages have flowers and crap I've graffitied onto them.
Also I'd like you to come because you always spell my name right.
♥ Shell ♫
I love that! "I'll bludge less for you this year than last year if you come..." Gee, thanks!
ReplyDeleteSo, who are the much loved English teachers going away? There are two of them, apparently.
What are you guys learning at the moment? Or is that a trick question?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG etc.
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English is drivin me insane. i actually dread going to that subject now, but its not the subject, its that all they are teaching us is how to write "what statements" without any creatity, fun, spontenaity (i still can't spell :p)and how to listen to anacdotes that really have nothing to do with anything. They're not even funny.
Please come and make english enjoyable again!!!!!! and at the moment we are studying Shakespeares "OTHELLO".
Amy
By the way. These teachers make Shakespeare sound tacky, clieched, boring, very boring, and even extremely boring. I don't feel as if they actually enjoy teaching at all.
Othello, eh? Wow, poor ol' Desdemona. I liken the death scene to the shower scene in Psycho - totally shocking and unexpected.
ReplyDeleteHave you watched the Lawrence Olivier film version yet, where they've painted his very pale, English face black? Completely racist and ego maniacal!
Nahh, we watched a version at the globe theatre though, totally boring. Well one teacher that is leaving is pregnant. And i THINK the other one is my teacher. Hopefully. Cuz i hate her.
ReplyDeletePLEASE COME!!! English is so dry here!!! )Except for Mrs White, my extension teacher! She's cool =D)
ReplyDeleteI miss English. What are you guys doing in extension at the moment Alex? I do agree that Mrs. White is very cool. Talking to her convinced me to take ext. english instead of math.
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely go Sir. It'll make certain people stop whining to me about bad english teachers (love you guys lol) and how I'm so lucky to be in Japan. I agree I'm lucky to be in Japan, but I really miss english >.<
Creative Writing. 2000 word short story. Any topic. Due tuesday.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty awesome.
Wouldn't wanna leave that one to the last minute lol.
ReplyDeleteOMG You have no idea how much I bludged last year... (Sorry Goodwin, it isn't you, it's me)Most of the time I spellchecked Amy's work.
ReplyDeleteAND NOW...
I don't do any work. I spend my time reading the posters and thingys on the side of the wall 20 times over. IT IS UNBEARABLE.
Well considering my teacher is about 100 i doubt she'll be leaving to have a baby but the teacher who is is my religion teacher so you could pick up that :) it's shit easy and religion with you was awesome :).
ReplyDeleteI am willing to pay you Goodwin what ever paycut you have to take if you come teach my religion class for a term bahaha or somehow get rid of my English teacher. If anyone else wishes to put some money to the "Get a decent English teacher to St Marys" fund then you can email WewantGoodwin@giveusGoodwin.com.au. You donations are appreciated and shall be well rewarded with the presence of the chose one
By the way, the religion teacher also teaches English and extension English so thats why im saying you should pick up her classes :)
ReplyDeleteIf someone doesn't get rid of my English teacher i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete