I just finished a book called How I Live Now which is very good. It's got everything from romance to war to adventure and even incest! =P $10 from penguin books - highly recommendable!
The Tomorrow books were a brilliant series (well, at least until book 4 hit, which is when I stopped reading it, I won't give away why, but I was quite annoyed with the start of book 4) but the original trilogy is teriffic.
YAY i just got another 11 books to read in the last week of the holidays :D only got to read 4 during the first week :( was to busy at the snow.
And for those who are going on the Year 10 snow trip, your looking at a pretty good time, nice cover of snow with 48 of 50 lifts open. :D Can't wait to go again, one week isn't enough for me. Back to reading books :)
You like series dont you?
ReplyDeleteI know i've said this a million times but you need to read the tomorrow series. Its really good.
It took me a while to read it but thats cause i like to drag the story out. You'll be finished in a day. :p
The Tomorrow books were a brilliant series (well, at least until book 4 hit, which is when I stopped reading it, I won't give away why, but I was quite annoyed with the start of book 4) but the original trilogy is teriffic.
ReplyDeleteYAY i just got another 11 books to read in the last week of the holidays :D only got to read 4 during the first week :( was to busy at the snow.
ReplyDeleteAnd for those who are going on the Year 10 snow trip, your looking at a pretty good time, nice cover of snow with 48 of 50 lifts open. :D Can't wait to go again, one week isn't enough for me.
Back to reading books :)
Night all tc
Amy, you'll really like this one, it reminded me HEAPS of that conversation we had at Bridget's party.
ReplyDeleteLol. There were so many :p.
ReplyDeleteOk will look it up.
the one with lachlan, prillz and kelly. Ill left you my copy if you want.
ReplyDelete*lend
ReplyDeletewhat?
ReplyDelete