Ok so this blog is kinda dead =( Which makes me sad 'cause our english class literally rocked. But oh well, what can you do?
I'm just posting a message to tell everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS, I hope you all get what you asked Santa for. Oh and Happy New Year too I guess =)
Now, for a little culture shock;
It is December and yet I am on Winter Break.
My host family does not celebrate christmas because they are Buddhist.
And even though the majority of Japan is Buddhist, not christian, they still do christmas lights, and sadly, they do them better than Australia. There is some seriously cool light displays over here.
I come home in 7 weeks! Hope you're ready for me to crash St. Joey's Mr. Goodwin, I'm coming in to see Mrs. Cunningham (and maybe you if I'm feeling nice) some time in the 2 weeks after I come home.
But until then, hope you guys enjoy your summer holidays.
=)
I'll be looking forward to it, Giv. Hope to see you then. I think it would be a great idea if you came and spoke to the Japanese classes in 2011, giving them proper insight into the country about which they are learning (most of them reluctantly). You would shed greater light on the topic than Mrs Cunningham simply because you're a local girl who experienced it.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, this blog DOES look like it's coming to the end of its life-cycle. It's very sad, but people have moved on and branched out. Inevitable, really, that this day would come.