MRRRRR GOODDWWIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at joeys yesterday and i couldnt find you :(
we need to have some sort of 10.1 reunion!
oh and about a few months ago when i promised to come back at lunch and vist... yer will i couldnt, was the day the school suposedly caught on fire! im sorry!
i watched your new film too. do you really get that bored at sport! im waiting for another blockbuster to be released!
oh and last thing i needed to say was OMG my enlgish teacher is preggers, you should totally replace her.
I would love to come out there Georgia, I really would! I even spoke to the powers that be to unlock my chains of oppression and let me free, but to no avail.
ReplyDeletePerhaps if you came out to Joeys with that chainsaw of yours and evil glint in your eye...
I'm afraid of showing up your teachers so badly that they start wishing harm upon me. I've heard so many shit things about them... and believe me, I have to attend inservice days with some of these clowns down in Newcastle... I take one look at them, listen to the dried up drivel that ekes from their maws, and shake my head in disgust. Disgust that I can't be there, teaching my favourite people and bringing them through the toughest of trial, the HSC. Disgust that I can't see you mature and grow as young adults and brilliant writers, destined to travel the globe and become success stories...
I just had my "create a final vlog for the website" lesson with my current swag of 10-1's... not quite as creative as the "choreographed girls in the toilet stalls saying sorry for everything" video, but they tried.
And I won't be 10-1 teacher next year... that honour will go to Edmonds. Ho hum...
id love to come in and use my evil powers for good :)
ReplyDeleteha you probably show all of them up! however i really like my new english teacher, i think she is great ( not as good as my yr 9 and 10 teacher though ) her name is mrs. mac, i think she may be the english co-ordinator. i think mr.murry would be one of those teachers that speeks but only poinless drool comes out! i couls seriously throw darts at that man, he is the BIGGEST DROP KICK EVER!well if you were there, and not my teacher, youd still make the hsc far more enjoyable, the whole school has no fun...EVER!its all about the hsc and 'hard work'and quite frankly, it sucks.
haha i totally forgot about that! oh that was a fun lesson, we couldnt even stop laughing to get our words out (or maybe that was just me!). When is end of year activities? might come in say hello and vent my film knowledge to the unskilled.
oh no! is this your descision or the authorities? my brother was so looking forward to escaping mr.edmonds!
oh...we are reading the removalists and norm and ahmed in drama at the moment, they are such good plays, both fairly the same though.
Love Norm and Ahmed. Never read it until University, can't remember why though. Tough ending to it!
ReplyDeleteLooks as though your bro gets the Edmonds again, unless you pull some strings and get him out. However, I doubt he would enjoy coming to my class as it will be 10-5 and full of, well... less talented English students.
That's bad about the "having no fun at school" comment. I remember MY time as a student at St Mary's being pretty fun. But the school is so concerned now about its reputation and success rate that they only teach to the HSC. Oh well. Go with the flow and pretty soon you'll be laughing it up in the real world. You're probably learning more from your English teacher now than when you were in my class. Who am I kidding, I'm awesome!