Hey greats
I hope people still check in to this blog every now and then, even though it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been busy with two more sites: http://diofilmcomp.ning.com and mattg0376.wordpress.com
Check 'em out if you get the chance. Josh has entered a cool video in the competition which will be up by the end of today, hopefully. Credit goes to Demi as hostage and a coolly twisted Georgia Maher as a deranged killer. Wish there were bloopers, Josh!
Perhaps Josh, you should write a segment on my The Reel Thing blog, reviewing and dissecting Tarantino's films in purely Walkling style.
Anyway, here's a picture of Georgia in psycho mode.
Matthew Goodwin


Didn't even recognise it as Georgia in the first photo lol. Can you post a link to Josh's video for me sir?
ReplyDeleteAnd I still check this at least once a week. Usually after my dance club on saturdays as I'm too tired and sore to do much else other than get online.
Not sure on what your opinion of the Resident Evil movies are, but I saw the fourth one last night. It wasn't bad, slightly predictable and occasionally scary but with a lot of cool effects. 3D really didn't do that much for it though, would have been fine in 2D. And mostly I'm writing this so I can direct Kate to it and tease her because I saw it first =D
Heading to a Bunkasai (like a school festival) and realising I could have made this my own post but am to lazy to cut and paste it into a seperate one =D Catcha!
Bloopers are, and always will be, extremely over-rated, and completely take the audience out of the film, just saying. Also, I'd be happy to write something on your site, would I email it to you, or what? Some article subjects that spring to mind include "Why Inglourious Basterds is the best film made since 1990", "10 Horror flicks that are under-appreciated by modern audiences", and of course "Why Robert Rodriguez is godly enough a filmmaker to earn Josh Walkling's respect".
ReplyDeleteThose all sound like great ideas, Josh. Write one and email it to me at mattg0376@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'll publish it on my Reel Thing blog.
Oh, and I don't care if bloopers "take the audience out of the film" in the words of the great Bill Murray in Ghostbusters, "But the kids love us."
Here be the link Giv - http://diofilmcomp.ning.com/video/a-game-of-luck-2010
ReplyDeleteThank Jeff, who was the first and only person to post the link for me even though both Josh and Mr Goodwin had been on here first.
ReplyDeleteI think Georgia does crazy a little too well. I liked the twist (can you call it a twist considering the plotline anyway?). Good music choice too lol.
Just wondering if there was a point to the glass of orange juice?
Woah, hey, just want to point out that I was in fact the one to post the link, so... shutdown, and also that it wasn't up until after Goodwin's last post/reply, so, yar. Also, the orange juice was really just there to help make the setting look innocent, contrasting with the rather evil deeds that were performed.
ReplyDeleteMy apologies Josh. I think I'm forgetting how to read english or this cold/ fever is really doing my head in. Or maybe both >.<
ReplyDeleteOk. Wakatakedo... I wouldn't have guessed that without you telling me.
I just hit post and read what I wrote and realised I used Japanese... Sorry. Wakatakedo is 'I understand but'. Just for reference.
ReplyDeletehmmm, dnt know whether or not to take that as a compliment guys haha.
ReplyDeleteoh and the bloopers are pretty much all the same, me going huuuhh, whats my lines again then bursting into fits of laughter! not that entertaining.
Indeed, sadly the best blooper of all, which involved Georgia playing an un-politcally correct version of "Eenie Meenie Minie Moe" wasn't caught on film. Very tragic :(
ReplyDelete