Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goodwin in the Maitland Mercury

Hey guys, the Mercury came and interviewed me today and took a few photos of my ugly mug standing with some students.  Pity I couldn't get my film club geeks from last year (you know who you are) to pose with me.  Oh well.

It's out tomorrow (Thurs).

5 comments:

  1. that's pretty awesome. did u get a copy cause if so you'll have to scan it and put it up here. would like to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realise "ugly mug" is a pun? Haha. English term

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Bree.

    I saw you advertisment in the Aurora. And i think that it is good that two of the movies we had to study are in your top 10. I hope you get some good entries.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping someone would notice the pun. Either that, or the Mercury decided to do a story on my abuse of coffee mugs. Could make a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you still havent put the article up for me to read Goodwin :s

    ReplyDelete