It's been a while since I've blogged here. I've been a bit busy (you know how I am with folios!) but I'd like to catch up with what is happening with you guys now you're properly embedded in St Mary's.
Me? I'm running this Dio Film Comp thingy and I really hope you all spare a few moments to check out the site and comment and/or participate in the forum discussions.
Oh, Georgia, Josh and Jefferson (and the many others who made films last year) I have the journo from the Aurora coming either this week or next to do a story on the comp. I mentioned to her that my best and most motivated film-heads moved to St Mary's and that it may be in their interests (and yours) to track you down. She is considering it, so expect to hear from me very soon. They're also printing the competition ads.
So email me or reply to this blog and I can explain further.
I'm really keen about this Shakespeare in the Cloisters this year. Expect to see me there! Will there be food?
mg
Well St Mary's was great first term, but now i am drowning in school work and just want to finish year 12!!!
ReplyDeleteYes there will probably be food.
ReplyDeleteI love that the tag on is "Will there be food?" You want to eat it Sir, or throw it?
ReplyDeletei'm supposed to be cooking the food but drama comes first haha.
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to think up a script to enter in the comp and just to keep my self fresh, work, school and sport really kill all my free time now.
it would be pretty cool to see the article in the Aurora, even if no one reads it.
I'm waiting till i get my p's (a couple of weeks) then i'm gunna come out and see ya Goodwin, my drama and history teachers are awesome but i do miss you and your daggyness haha.
Any interesting news or gossip dominated St Joeys these days? I head Ms Demamiel is about to pop or already has popped?
Tracey Eidstein, Aurora editor, came to interview me yesterday for the next edition, so keep an eye out for it. We mocked up a photo, using the kids involved in the advertisement I made for the website. It will look pretty darn bad, but it was all fun and games!
ReplyDeleteNo gossip, I'm afraid, Jeff. I did mention you guys to Tracey, but she won't have the time to come and see you.
haha, that's cool.
ReplyDeleteJust let us know when the new issue is out so i dont accidentally throw it in the bin :P
It's the next edition you'll receive. I've already put the highly offensive photo on the dio film comp website. It's terrible and enjoyable at the same time. You will no doubt reminisce over the familiar location.
ReplyDeleteYes there will be food and saint marys is alright. We just got our first taste of ranks from our english teachers. the idea of them is just shocking:s
ReplyDeletei'm sorry but who took that photo? you look like a ghost and its just poor ahaha.
ReplyDeletePlus, couldn't ya's do it with a real camera, one that looks slightly beliavble?
*don't mean to sound like a bitch but if that's what a professional photographer takes photos like :S
ReplyDeleteI think it looks more pro with the large camera, but I really disliked how some people were looking directly into the camera, while others weren't. I assume that was the photographer's choice, but I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense...
ReplyDelete*For the first time in her life actually wants a copy of the Aurora*
ReplyDeleteGiv, i'll send u mine :)
ReplyDelete