Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow!

I'm so happy that people have already started to reply to my first question! I logged on and was immediately greeted with 7 REALLY GOOD replies. Thank you!

To everyone else who is yet to respond: DO IT! NOW!

No pressure.

Concerning drafts, wouldn't it be easier to just email your drafts to me? You have my email address and I can access it anywhere.

mg

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. goodwin,
    i'm sorry, but this doesn't have anything to do with our assignment, even thought it doesn have something to do with english. I had to ask you here, because i will forget to ask in class

    are we going to have to write many essays this year in english, and for our school certificate writing thing, is that ever an essay??

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding emails and drafts.....
    i don't think it would be "easier" to email drafts all the time. I believe that it needs to be an option but so should handing them in in class.
    I'm glad that email is available though :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete